Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Response to Nicole's Blog

I found Nicole's blog post to be very interesting.  The blog she had found is very interesting.  Normally, I would never have looked at such a blog, but when I did, I found it to be very interesting.  The videos were amusing and informative and some of the topics covered are also very neat.  They did nothing but add to the plentiful amounts of information on the page.  It was very neatly laid out and very professionally made.  I liked the blog she had found and was glad I looked at her posts.
The post's topic is very in depth and interesting.  It is a topic that is both very controversial but that could also be very helpful one day.  I really liked how this article was written.  I liked how they cited their sources instead of just stating random facts.  I really liked how much hope this article could raise.  It really shows truly positive signs in the stem cell research department.  This is a great hope to a great number of people in the country.  Those who are disabled or have degenerative diseases now have hope for the future.  This site is laid out less professionally than the other but I still like the way it looks.  It was a very good find of a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment